- This event has passed.
17th May 2019, 18:30 - 19:30Free
Join us for our Annual General Meeting, including electing new members to the Board of Directors. We are currently accepting nominations for new Directors; click here for more details.
The AGM will be held in conjunction with our showcase event on Landscape Justice: Borders & Boundaries.
All LRG members are welcome to attend. If you wish to attend, please book a ticket online (free) so we have an indication of numbers.
*Annual accounts, candidate information, and Proxy Voting Forms will be published soon.*
All LRG members are cordially invited to attend the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Landscape Research Group Ltd. It will be held at:
The Storey Lecture Theatre, Meeting House Lane, Lancaster, LA1 1TH
at 6.30pm on Friday 17th May 2019.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Landscape Research Group Ltd held on 17th May 2018
- To consider and approve the Directors’ Report for the year ending 31st December 2018
- To consider and approve the Auditor’s Report and the Annual Accounts and Balance Sheet for the year ending 31st December 2018
- Subscription rates for 2019
- Election of Directors (voting papers will be sent to Members shortly before the AGM)
- To re-appoint Hepburn and Co. as the Auditors and to authorise the charity Trustees to set the level of the auditors’ fees.
- Any Other Business (see below)
Articles of Association paragraph 21 states: except with the permission of the Chairman of the General Meeting no member shall be entitled to bring any other business before the General Meeting unless he has given notice in writing to the Secretary not less than ten days before the Meeting.
By Order of the Board of Charity Trustees