Landscape Research Group brings together many disciplines, and all types and aspects of landscape, from ‘wilderness’ and cultural landscapes to towns and cities.
Join our global network
Sign up to our Newsletter
Our members represent many work backgrounds and interests, from over 30 countries. Join a worldwide community of interest, with opportunities to learn, meet and collaborate with others who share a common interest in landscape research and practice.
As a Member, you will:
- Have the opportunity to submit your work to the Landscape Exchange (LEX), an online multimedia space for collaboration, which includes podcasts, videos, images and writing, and acts as a sister space to our peer-reviewed academic journal Landscape Research
- Receive and/or co-produce the LEX Magazine (for launch 2021), a curated online multimedia magazine
- Receive a bi-monthly e-bulletin newsletter of LRG-related events, funding and research opportunities, publications, vacancies, and highlights of relevant LRG content and news
- Be eligible to apply for project grants under our Research Fund
- Be eligible to establish or join a Landscape Research Network
- Be eligible for reduced Member rates at LRG conferences and events
- Be eligible for reduced rates at some events organised by our partners
- Have the right to vote for Trustees of the Board, and to stand for election
- Have the opportunity to shape LRG’s strategic priorities
In addition to the above, as a Member plus journal, you will also:
- Receive digital access to our peer-reviewed journal Landscape Research, eight times a year, including unlimited online access to current and back issues. You can also choose to receive paper copies at no extra cost
- Have unlimited free online access to an additional five Routledge journals: Landscape History; Landscapes; Social & Cultural Geography; International Journal of Heritage Studies; Journal of Environmental Policy & Planning
- Receive 30% off all Routledge publications
Maghreb Landscape Research Network Announces Conference
5 May 2023 by Emily Shakespeare LRG’s Maghreb Landscape Research Network aims to bring together landscape researchers and practitioners from countries across North Africa covering
Brian Kilkelly Joins LRG’s Team
3rd May 2023 by Emily Shakespeare LRG is delighted to welcome Brian Kilkelly who joins us as our new CEO. Brian brings a wealth of experience
Join Our Team – CEO Vacancy
The Landscape Research Group is seeking to appoint a part-time Chief Executive to lead our small team of staff and oversee the charity’s operations.